Protegent Antivirus Review 2021
This review is dedicated to Protegent antivirus and its main advantages. Find out all details about this software and check the list of its available functions. Decide if it feats your demands.
Features of Protegent Antivirus
Protegent established itself as very reliable software protecting computers and laptops from any threats including cyberattacks, spam, phishing, and many others. There is a large list of activities the antivirus does to secure your system. Another key function of the product is data recovery. It’s pretty unusual for antivirus as in most cases protection software and data recovery software are separate programs that are not even connected.
Users can try a free demo version of Protegent to check how it works. There are three paid versions of the antivirus. Each of them provides a different number of functions and additional options. The most expensive one provides comprehensive protection of an operating system. However, others offer enough security for an average PC user. A customer can purchase the software for one or three years. The prices are pretty affordable for such a big time.
Protegent has received a large appreciation from many customers. It uses worldwide and its audience keeps growing every day. The number of numerous awards proves that Protegent antivirus is trusted and reliable.
Pros and Cons of Using Protegent
To make a better understanding of how Protegent Antivirus work, let’s take a look at the list of its advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of the antivirus:
- Protects from all viruses and dangers from the Internet using cloud protection technology.
- Due to the data recovery function, all the files are secured from deletion, crashes, formatting, and so forth. In this case, data losses are not dangerous anymore.
- Prevents any data-stealing via ports of your laptop. Transactions are possible only with the permission of a user.
- Allows managing all processes on a computer. It’s great for parents to control their children and prevent them from interacting with some non-kids content. Also, in such a way managers of organization can limit their employees access to websites, applications, and so on to increase their productivity while working
- Optimizes the work of a PC. It keeps disk memory and space in the best conditions to perform well as well as allows to delete data permanently.
- Encrypts all the data in the case of stealing your device. Also, it tracks its location helping to find a computer much faster.
- Automatically scanning installed and downloaded data.
- Guarantees protection while surfing the Internet. Browsing even some dangerous websites, Protegent will block all the possible viruses and other threats.
- Prevents any email dangers and phishing attacks (works only with Microsoft mail servers).
- Works with all Windows versions, including even XP and Vista.
- Minimum system requirements of CPU are enough to quality work of the software.
- In the case of any troubles, users can contact Customer Support. Also, the antivirus has a convenient website with much helpful information about services, FAQs, and so forth.
Disadvantages of the antivirus:
- A lot of functions are oriented on laptops and aren’t useful for owners of PCs.
- Works only with Windows. Users of other operating systems can’t use Protegent.
- Doesn’t protect mobile devices.
- Scans only Microsoft mail servers. No scanning for the most favorite ones including even Google.